A couple of years ago, it seems as though everyone was surprised that The Rise of the Planet of the Apes was actually a fairly decent film. Now, it’s sequel is set to hit theaters, and a handful around Vermont are opening the film on July 10th. Here’s where you can see it early:
- Essex Cinemas, Essex. 10pm (3D)
- Majestic 10, Williston. 10:00 pm (2D and 3D screenings)
- Palace 9, South Burlington. 10:00 pm. (2D and 3D screenings)
- Springfield Cinemas 3, Springfield. 9:00 pm (3D) (Preceeded by Rise of the Planet of the Apes at 7:00pm)
- Bennington Cinemas, Bennington. 10:00 pm (3D)
Here’s where the film will be opening up on Friday, July 11th:
- Sunset Drive-In, Colchester.
- Roxy Theater, Burlington.
- Capitol Showcase, Montpelier.
- Star Theatre, St. Johnsbury.
- Latchis Theater, Brattleboro.
- Marquis Theatre, Middlebury.
- Flagship Cinemas, Rutland.
- Bijou Cineplex 4, Morrisville.
And, if you’re near the following out of state locations, it’ll be opening on July 10th nearby:
- North Adams Movieplex, North Adams, MA.
- Cumberland 12, Plattsburgh NY.